Features & Tools*
IMS builds scalable, robust and secure websites with an exceptional array of advanced, powerful Web 2.0 features. Built to simplify, maintain and automate production processes, these sites allow clients to deliver faster results to advertisers and to keep their web sites fresh, compelling, and profitable.
Our software system enables clients to maximize online presence and branding. Websites typically include product descriptions and images, contact information, downloadable PDF documents, video, and many other types of content. Additionally, clients may choose to utilize our state-of-the-art lead capture and response features -- which process and distribute lead packages automatically each week -- as well as site reporting and analytic tools such as registration forms, links, v-cards, add-to-favorites, maps, ratings, social networking and linking, and more.
IMS makes it easy to create content in a variety of forms such as an article, advertiser, product, event or general listing or post with the following advanced and robust features and tools:
- Creative, Branded, Skinnable Directory Sites with extensive built-in online technology options and features.
- Easy-to-use Administrative Control Panel and Advertiser Self-Listing tools - Clients and advertisers alike can now access the site to build their own listings - and add all types of content -- without programmer assistance!
- User-centric Subscriber Profiles enable you to establish front-end user names and passwords, membership, and e-commerce options.
- Advertiser Service Levels and "Callout Boxes" make it easy to access, update, and change microsites, articles, and social networking listings and postings.
- Expanded lead-gen / capture tools and features integrate seamlessly with IMS's core products such as eBasket, Auditor, and eResponse.
- Flex System - ability to support classified sites, job boards and plug into many other types of online widgets.
- Interactive Maps with directions and other useful information.
- Calendar Functions - A flexible, site-integrated tool for planning, coordinating, and managing all activities and events.
- eCommerce Tools & Integration - Payment processing, charge for membership dues or advertising fees by credit card, printable invoice, or Paypal payment processing.
- Blogs include categories, tags, track-backs and other standard social networking tools and rating features.
- Community Wiki - Create, edit and update pages as information changes and becomes more relevant to the campaign.
- SEO, Cloud Technology & Improved Search Features - Optimize database feature & saved searches (view popular search terms).
- Survey Widgets - More options in building surveys and polls to create buzz about topics.
- Community Forums - Users can discuss industry topics, direction of the industry, etc.
- Accommodate Third-Party Ad Service Integration - Google AdWords/AdSense, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Doubleclick
- Robust Site Reporting & Advertiser Analytics
- Localization - Supports multi-languages.
- Online marketing enhancements such as preferential listings and search result treatment, boxed listings and banner ads are also supported, as is the ability to export content for print.
- And much more …
* Features and tools in their entirety are only specific to, and offered on, our advanced directory and media kit platform.